FOR SALE: 2008 Wheeled Coach Type 3 Ready for the Road
Click image to view larger
~~This is a great 2008 Wheeled Coach custom series Type III ambulance that is ready for the road and still has a lot of life left as a front line ambulance.
-Ford E-450 Chassis with a Ford 6.0L Diesel 110,800 miles
- Cutaway walk though passage to rear ambulance with privacy door that can be closed; this ambulance also features a cut back of the chassis into the ambulance body to allow for full adjustability of the front cab seats.
- Wheeled Coach front console with switching system and room for radio install. (Master Disconnect, Emergency lights controls Scene light controls and patient Heat/AC switch.)
- Gambler Johnson no holes mount MDT stand installed (could be removed)
- All Whelen LED warning lights.
-Whelen 900 H scene and load lights.
- White body pant in good shape, and painted QRS belt line.
- Seamless Vac form interior.
- CPR seat
- EVS head end seat with child seat.
-All LED dome lights.
- Vanner invertor and battery charger.
- Glove Holder over curb side door.
- Inside outside access from curb side right front compartment.
-6 exterior compartments.
Please feel free to contact us with questions and we are more than happy to send more pictures, this is a very nice unit that needs a good home. We are open to all offers. The truck is at our dealership in Salt Lake City, Utah. We can also ship anywhere in the lower 48, we are a Horton and AEV dealer so our flat bed is running back east all the time and could work out shipping. We are a full service ambulance dealer and our shop can offer upgrades, graphics or modifications if necessary. We also offer full remount service if you would like this or any other unit remounted. If this unit is not what you are looking for we have many other great used units in stock please feel free to call anytime.
Braxton Peterson General Manager, PSS 801-440-4167 firstname.lastname@example.org