PRICE REDUCED 11/10/17!
- McCoy Miller Medic 163" Ambulance
- 2003 Ford E-450 7.3L Diesel Chassis
- Currently 36,172 miles
This ambulance won't be available for delivery until approximately October of 2017. This 2003 McCoy Miller has been very well maintained and requires no repairs to be put in service. It received a new turbo and rear main seal in the April of 2017. Below are a couple of notable features:
- Aluminum interior construction
- Plenty of exterior storage with shelving, dividers, and a wheel well drawer
- Plenty of interior storage with restocking cabinets
- Child safety feature in technician's seat
- Stainless steel kick plates and action area back splash
- Corian countertops
- ALS cabinet with center drawer
- Velvac mirrors
- Auto-eject shoreline
- Ferno cot mounts
- Patient area speakers
The modular body is in great shape with only minor blemishes. The cab has the typical rocker panel rust, but nothing keeping this ambulance out of service. Between the low mileage, great maintenance history and recently replaced parts, desireable 7.3L turbo diesel engine, and great overall condition of this unit, this ambulance is of high value and is priced to move quickly.
For more information, contact Bill Gorman at Gorman Emergency vehicles by calling (716) 675-3859 x 213 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.