Global Emergency Vehicles is proud to offer the Ram ProMaster 3500 Industries Crossover Type II Ambulance. This vehicle offers multiple configurations, including a Squad Bench with Bariatric Capabilities, Squad Bench with "Grab and Go" Storage, or Safety-Seat that swivels to face forward, the patient, or 45 degrees for optimal safety and patient care. These vehicles have the lowest floor height (22 in.) and tallest headroom (73 in.) with a payload capacity of 2100-2400lbs depending on the configuration. The 285HP gas-engine provides good fuel economy, while the Front Wheel Drive offers superior traction vs Rear Wheel Drive options.
- 3.6L V6 Gas Engine
- Automatic Transmission
- Power Windows
- Power Locks
- Power Steering
- Power Heated Folding Mirrors
- Cruise Control
- Manual Driver and Passenger Lumbar Adjust
- Front and Rear Heat and AC
- 220A Alternator
- Right Sliding Door with Fixed Glass
- Front and Rear Mud Flaps
- Spare Tire and Jack
- Standard Cab Console - Aluminum Fabricated
- Front Wheel Drive
- Acetech Multiplex System w/ (2) Remote Panels
- Carson Siren
- Whelen SA315P Siren Speakers - Bumper or Grille Mounted
- (6) Weldon LED Cot Lights
- LED Emergency Lighting
- Halogen Scene and Load Lighting
Patient Module Features
- Floor Height - 22 in.
- Headroom - 73 in.
- Payload - 2100 - 2400lbs depending on Configuration
- 20A Shoreline Connector
- Analog Clock
- (2) 12VDC and (2) 110VAC outlets
- (2) Oxygen Outlets - Ohio Quick Connect
- Various Oxygen Tank Holder Configurations Available
- Fixed Regular Suction Unit
- Lonplate Flooring
- Glove Holders
- Fire Extinguisher
- Rear Facing Attendant Seat with 3pt Safety Belt
- Pre-wired for Inverter Inverters can be added to purchase!
The Ram Promaster Ambulance offers unique options and set-up. Designed with Ergonomics and Patient Care in mind, this vehicle offers larger work areas, highest payload, and most headroom in its class. Call Today!
Global Emergency Vehicles is a dealer of new and used ambulances and we are always willing to satisfy your needs for emergency vehicles. Our goal is to be certain that every unit that we sell becomes a great ambulance, fire apparatus, rescue vehicle, or wheelchair mobility vehicle for our customers.
If you don't see the exact ambulance, or other emergency vehicle, that you are looking for in our current inventory, we will be happy to source it for you. Please Inquire!
We can arrange shipping of this vehicle anywhere in the US and to any major port in the world. Please, contact us for a quote.
FOR ANY QUESTIONS, DETAILS OR MORE PICTURES, PLEASE CALL "The 911 Number for Ambulance Companies!" - 215-547-9111
Custom color and striping is also available at a reasonable price. Just ask